Feature Request: Multi-select on keyframes

Connor

Oct 31, 2016, 5:09:35 AM10/31/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Been using this program for a while now and the only thing that seems to let it down is the ability to select multiple keyframes; I know holding shift works when selecting multiple, however a misclick on one of the keyframe anchors and you have to start over again, it can end up becoming a larger task selecting everything just to adjust timings than actually working on the project.

Would it be possible to add a multi-select function to drag over an area of keyframes to select them rather than selecting each one individually?

Google Web Designer beta

Oct 31, 2016, 3:29:38 PM10/31/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi, Conner
Thanks for posting the keyframe selection issue.
We are working on enhancing the multi-select function for keyframes regarding shift-select and marquee select.

Please stay tuned for upcoming release!

Mariko - Google Web Designer team