Reordering Events in "Events" panel

scot...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 3:47:38 AM6/27/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Is it possible to reorder events populated in the "Events" panel? Presently I tend to try to add events in the same order every time for each ad unit to keep a consistent listing but wondering if there's a way to manually drag or otherwise reorder. Usually when copying layers connected to events, when pasting in another ad file the events are listed in reverse so I'll have to delete and re-add to keep my banner units consistent (to prevent user workflow errors).

San Khong

Jun 27, 2018, 3:48:27 PM6/27/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Scottkor,

There is no way to do this in the UI now. However, you can go in Code View and swap the order of the addHandler functions in registerEventHandlers
<script type="text/javascript" gwd-events="registration">
    // Support code for event handling in Google Web Designer
     // This script block is auto-generated. Please do not edit!
    gwd.actions.events.registerEventHandlers = function(event) {
   };

We have a feature request to allow reordering of the events in the Events panel but it has not yet been prioritized.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

scot...@gmail.com