Receiving an error when uploading to Adwords

jkar...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 12:01:43 PM1/23/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello,

When I try uploading my banners to Adwords I'm receiving an error that reads

"The ad you uploaded contains HTML5 code that we can not allow in our ads: gwd-studio-enabler-data-provider Please make sure your ad meets our policy requirements, and remove any references to the tags above."

I'm just using one of the dynamic templates from GWD. I'm not sure what code could have been added to create the error.

Any help would be appreciated.

San Khong

Jan 23, 2018, 12:06:28 PM1/23/18
to Google Web Designer beta
It looks like you have used the Dynamic Remarketing for Bid Manager template which is for DBM (Doubleclick Bid Manager) and not AdWords. Please use one of the templates from the Dynamic Remarketing for AdWords instead.

Hope it helps.
San
Google Web Designer team

jkar...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 1:51:07 PM1/23/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Thanks for reply, is there a way to use what I've already created and just change the code?

San Khong

Jan 23, 2018, 2:05:45 PM1/23/18
to Google Web Designer beta
It's possible. You can create a file from a dynamic remarketing template for AdWords with the similar layout, then do a file diff, and update the file you have to match the AdWords file.