There was an error adding file(s) to your library.

瀏覽次數:101 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

sfnmwe...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年2月4日 上午9:11:302018/2/4
收件者:Google Web Designer beta
Help please.

Everytime I try to add a file to the library I get the following message: There was an error adding file(s) to your library.

I am using a Macbook Air (2017 model) with HighSierra.

I see references to deleting a folder in the Library, but that hasn't helped.

San Khong

未讀,
2018年2月5日 中午12:35:382018/2/5
收件者:Google Web Designer beta
Hi Henry,

What is the path to your author file? The Library doesn't handle the special characters well (since the assets in the Library are url encoded). Check to see if you have any special characters in the file path, and also check the file permission in the assets folder next to your author html file.

If there is no special character in your file path, please enable verbose logging and attach the browser.log file so we can check for any error.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

Henry M L

未讀,
2018年6月23日 晚上11:24:002018/6/23
收件者:Google Web Designer beta
Thanks San.

I've hecked my filenames to make sure there are no special characters.

This is the one great frustration I have with GWD. It's a great program. But, this import thing works, then stops, then works then stops.

Here's my path /Users/username/Documents/Google Web Designer/templates/

Henry M L

未讀,
2018年6月23日 晚上11:47:082018/6/23
收件者:Google Web Designer beta
Here's that log

browser.log

San Khong

未讀,
2018年6月25日 中午12:28:042018/6/25
收件者:Google Web Designer beta
Hi Henry,

There is a bug in Google Web Designer that if the image file has no file extension such as .png, it won't be imported. When Mac captures the screenshot, it doesn't have the file extension. Can you please rename the file to add .png to it? On my Mac, I noticed that if the file name is too long, like in your case after the screenshot is captured, it won't add the .png to it, but you can shorten the file name and you should be able to add the file extension .png to it. Sorry you run into this issue.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息