[ADWORDS] Load image externally, it is allowed?

Daniele Antonucci

Nov 13, 2017, 10:10:07 AM11/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi there,

I did this question to the AdWords forum but nobody answering me; I would like to know if AdWords allows me to load images from another server.

Basically we would like to run a campaign for a month and changing the images daily, so I would replace the images in our server every day. I remember that I read in some policy I can't do that but I am looking for a confirmation, otherwise if I can even better.
I mean, I know that I can load image from another server, because an HTML5 banners is a simple web page, but I do not want that AdWords blocks my campaign because I am infringing the rules.

Can anyone help me with this dilemma?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Daniel Antonucci

Nov 13, 2017, 11:24:10 AM11/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta

I found the answer:  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722096?hl=en&ref_topic=3121943

All images used in HTML5 ads must be local images, not referenced images, and should be part of the assets that comprise the ZIP file