Gradient Panel "Bins"

Jonnie Grieve

Dec 13, 2013, 7:43:50 PM12/13/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Good to see the new update for GWD. Great updates and new Gradient tools for editing created gradients is great and works well.

But when first creating the gradients and moving the markers around earlier this morning I found that the arrow for the gradient marker would disappear and I'd lose that gradient shade to go with it.

And I don't know if it was just me messing around with it the tool too much but after noticing losing the marker I found that I adding the marker didn't make a difference to the gradient.  To reset things I removed the element and started again.

So....

What if to solve the dissapearing marker problem we had a visible icon like a bin/trash so we can be sure we won;t necessarily lose our gradient markers, even if we move out of the gradient picker area.  So as long as you click and hold the mouse button it will always be there.

It's late, hope all that made sense   ;)

Jason Long

Dec 16, 2013, 1:17:14 PM12/16/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonnie

Thank you for submitting the issue.  I already have a bug filed for this issue.

Thank you for testing the Gradient tool

Jason (GWD Team)

Jonnie Grieve

Dec 16, 2013, 5:56:55 PM12/16/13