Starting location in map component

ildiko.kutasi

Nov 27, 2017, 5:56:00 AM11/27/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I'm trying to find out how to set the default starting location besides setting the coordinates since that's a little limited. I dont want to request  the user's locations, since it doesn't seem to work very well. I want the default location to still be close to the user's location so he can see the shops nearest to him. So is there any way besides the longitude and latitude set, or the requested zip code to set the starting location?

thanks

Ildiko

Kent Myers

Nov 27, 2017, 11:56:46 AM11/27/17
to Google Web Designer beta
You should be able to set that by selected the Map component and in the Properties panel enter your desired values for Latitude & Longitude.

Hope that helps,

Kent
Google Web Designer team

ildiko.kutasi

Nov 30, 2017, 9:57:41 AM11/30/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Dear Kent thanks, for the answer

that's exactly what i'm trying to avoid, since it doesn't take ONE specific user's location, it sets a default one, that everyone sees. I need it to be related to each user's location