No Dynamic Content Tab in Doubleclick Studio

Gary O'Connell

Apr 14, 2017, 5:54:34 AM4/14/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hey,

I am trying to make my first Dynamic Content doubleclick banner. Every tutorial or piece of documentation I see tells me to go to the dynamic content tab in studio. That just doesn't exist for me in studio.

In google web designer when creating customised schema I get the error 'profile information could not be fetched'.

Anyone know where I am going wrong?

Thanks

San Khong

Apr 25, 2017, 4:08:47 PM4/25/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Gary,

Your Studio account must be set to allow Dynamic content. Can you go to account settings on Studio and see if you can check the Dynamic content checkbox in the Account settings? When you have that set up and create a profile in Studio, you should be able to use Google Web Designer for dynamic binding.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team