Events on pages not working properly

girardo...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2016, 8:08:10 AM11/28/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I have posted a question the other day but I haven't had a response and it's quite urgent. I'm making a microsite with lots of pages, each with events that trigger animations on them. As you go through the pages the events fire the animations (user initiated) and that works perfectly, but if you go back through the pages the events don't fire and the page just sits there, not doing anything. It's like it's caching the animation and can't play it twice? Also it seems to load the page on the last event that was viewed, so sometimes it will load the page at the end of the timeline as that was where the last event was.

I really need to solve this as the user needs to be able to back and forth between pages. Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!!

Sukhbir Kaur

Nov 28, 2016, 8:07:23 PM11/28/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi ,

Is it possible to send us your source( pre published) file at gwd-s...@google.com so we can take a look at it further ?
The events should work properly in all pages.

Thanks
Sukhbir
(Google Web Designer Team)

girardo...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2016, 5:30:23 AM12/2/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Sukhbir,

Thanks for your response. I have emailed support but not heard anything back yet, do you know how long it typically takes for them to respond? It's only that I'm working on a deadline and I am stumped at how to fix and and can't really move on.

Thanks!

Sukhbir Kaur

Dec 2, 2016, 1:09:42 PM12/2/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi ,

I have sent you the updated file. Please check it and let us know if that works for you.