cmig...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 5:24:27 PM1/17/18
to Google Web Designer beta
I have created my first ad in this program and I'm running into an issue with sharing the files for approval with clients.

When clicking on the index.html file when using Internet Explorer, or on a PC (using chrome OR IE) - all that comes up is a white box.
Why is that? Does anyone have a work around that doesn't involve a screen recording, stills or anything else other than just playing like it should?

I have no problems on Chrome on my Mac, nor Firefox or Safari. Just PCs and IE.

I'd REALLY appreciate some feedback if anyone has any cause I'm going crazy trying to figure this out and getting further behind on my other work by the minute!
Thanks!

San Khong

Jan 17, 2018, 5:37:50 PM1/17/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Please check to see if you have any type of Ad Blocker on.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team