Problem with spritesheet on Safari

Philippe Rolland

Mar 13, 2017, 10:26:03 AM3/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Safari doesn't show sprite image (I don't use spritesheet not for animation but only to decrease the number of images in my banner).
The spritesheet componement works fine in Chrome,Firefox, Edge and IE
but not in Safari.

Where this problem of compatibility comes from?

Sukhbir Kaur

Mar 13, 2017, 10:56:46 AM3/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Philippe,

I'm able to preview SpriteSheet images in Safari browser. Can you please give us more details on Safari and OS version ?

Thanks
Sukhbir
Google Web Designer Team

Philippe Rolland

Mar 13, 2017, 11:10:29 AM3/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I'm on an iPad safari 602.1 and AppleWebKit/602.4.6
iOS version 10.2.1

The agency i'm working for has the problem too but I don't know there configuration.

Sukhbir Kaur

Mar 13, 2017, 11:19:55 AM3/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta

Thanks for the information.I can see the issue in your ad link.Is it possible for you to send us your source file so we can debug this further?

You can upload the source file in Google drive and share the link at gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks
Sukhbir

Philippe Rolland

Mar 13, 2017, 11:22:04 AM3/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I think I find how to solve the problem :
In changing the value of frame widht and frame height (i put the size of the sprite here at the begin) to the exacte size of the image width and height
frame widht = image width
frame height = image height