Changing color of shapes

daniel....@mailblc.org

Jan 14, 2015, 10:43:00 AM1/14/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I'm brand new to Google Web Designer and I'm having an animation issue. For some reason I'm unable to animate the color of shapes. I create keyframes, move the playhead and change the color of the shape. From what I can tell this should result in an animated color change but instead the color is changed to the new color at both keyframes. Any advice on this?
Thanks!
Dan

Mariko Ogawa

Jan 14, 2015, 11:03:50 AM1/14/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,
Thanks for trying out Google Web Designer.

For color keyframe animation, you might want to try using a div tag tool instead of using shape tool (rectangle, oval and line).
You can draw a rectangle with the tag tool, insert keyframes and change the color at each keyframe. That should create color animation.
GWD does not support color animation for canvas shapes, but you can change the size of the shape elements in Timeline.
I hope this helps,

Thanks,
Mariko (GWD team)

daniel....@mailblc.org