Add Javascript File to Banner Project

dominik....@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2015, 4:26:24 AM9/21/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello guys,

I am currently working on a HTML5 Banner and the text that is inside the banner has to be dynamic which means our client can enter details in a javascript file that is then displayed on the banner.

Anyone has an idea of how to implement the javascript file into the project?

Thanks in advance.

Matt Phillips

Sep 21, 2015, 11:46:25 AM9/21/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Sounds like the client needs to have access to update this after the ad is deployed? You'd probably be best to host the JS file on an external resource like your FTP, and give the client access. Then updates to the JS will still be pulled in by the deployed ad, which can call the JS from the FTP instead of locally. Just be aware that some ad networks aren't down with this