Conditions

juampi...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2018, 2:47:24 PM6/28/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Is there any way I can create a condition asking whether or not every object has "visibility: hidden"? What I want to happen is that when I click on the object, it disappears, and, when they have all disappeared, for the page to take you to another page

San Khong

Jun 28, 2018, 3:13:48 PM6/28/18
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
You can use JavaScript to check it. Something like this:
      var elem = document.getElementById("my_div");
      if (elem.style.visibility == 'hidden') {
        gwd.actions.gwdDoubleclick.goToPage('gwd-ad', 'page1_1', 'none', 1000, 'linear', 'top');
      }

Hope it helps.
San
Google Web Designer team