[Feature Request] Add basic arithmetic ability to input fields

micsun-al

Jul 20, 2015, 5:36:32 PM7/20/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
In Flash, you can type something like this in the input field:

300-248/2

...and when you press enter, it would correctly replace that text with "176".

The use case would be a designer trying to exactly center a 248px width image in a 600px width area.

Can you guys make it do something similar (at least for the "Position and size" input fields)?

Thanks!

San Khong

Jul 27, 2015, 2:24:13 PM7/27/15
to Google Web Designer beta, mic...@avatarlabs.com
Thank you for the feature request.  I've logged it internally.  I don't know when this will get prioritized but it's a good feature request.

San
GWD Team