Expanding Ad Won't Expand Outside of iFrame in DFP

Ginny Sampson

Nov 1, 2017, 5:34:21 PM11/1/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I'm creating an expanding pushdown ad and everything works great in the GWD environment. However, when I place this in DFP it will not expand outside the initial iFrame that DFP puts it in. I have turned off the 'Safe Frame' box to allow it to show outside of safe frame. I've also contacted DFP and they suggested I add in an iFrame buster code. I'm not good with code so I was wondering if you can help with the below file. OR am I'm missing a setting in GWD that would allow it to expand properly in DFP?  Please let me know!
Message has been deleted

Ginny Sampson

Nov 1, 2017, 5:37:38 PM11/1/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Attached is an example file that I used.
pencil.zip

San Khong

Nov 2, 2017, 4:34:32 PM11/2/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Ginny,

You will need to use code to do that. Google Web Designer does not have a feature to help expand in DFP. Sorry about that.

San
Google Web Designer team