I want to create extensions and components for GWD. How can I extend its capabilities?

emmanuel.ul...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2013, 5:31:38 PM10/2/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com

Naresh Rajkumar

Oct 3, 2013, 2:30:22 PM10/3/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
We are working on making
a) Our components editable
and
b) Allowing users to create their own components & import into  GWD.

Please stay tuned.
-naresh (GWD team)

Emmanuel Ulloa

Oct 4, 2013, 12:36:34 PM10/4/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Naresh, that is exactly what I'm looking for.
Also would it be possible to save an easing as a predefined one so I can re-use it in future projects?

peter...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2014, 8:59:04 AM8/14/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Has there been any progress on this or any updates the GWD team can share?

We have an integration component in mind which we would soon like to start figuring out when we might be able to start on and what would be required.

Thanks,
Peter

Jaz

Aug 14, 2014, 12:13:20 PM8/14/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This is a continuing effort, the first phase of it is complete: we've converted our components to web components and added a few new components in our latest release. We're now working on the items Naresh mentioned and I'll be sure to update you when they are released!

thx
jaz

Jasmine Rogers
Program Manager, GWD