Page fade transitions fading to white?

Christopher K

Nov 17, 2016, 4:08:30 PM11/17/16
to Google Web Designer beta
This is vexing me. Admittedly, I don't know the inner workings of the function, but whenever I use the "fade" option to transition between pages of an ad, it fades up to white and back down again to the next page. It's particularly jarring for darker themed ads. Is there anything I can do to at least have it "fade" to black rather than white? Ideally it shouldn't transition to any particular solid color, just fade to the destination page.

For the record, the background color to all my pages are black.