Mobile banner crashes on reload

arn...@kiffen.nl

Feb 19, 2018, 3:47:32 PM2/19/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I've created a banner with a layout from template (mobile interstitial).
Both portrait and landscape versions consist of multiple pagedecks. With a clickarea you can switch between pagedecks.

The only problem is that the banner crashes on page reload/refresh. So I can view the banner once. But when I refresh the page, the page gives an error. This only occurs on mobile. The preview on desktop doesn't have any problems.

Is there any way to debug this kind of problem?

San Khong

Feb 20, 2018, 6:01:34 PM2/20/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Arnold,

What error did you see?

One thing you can try is to use the Chrome dev tool to debug to see if there is any JavaScript error in the console when you refresh the page.

Can you please share the author file with us? Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip...Upload the zip to a shared drive like Google Drive and send us the url. Please also let me know what mobile device do you see the issue on?

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team