Can I use DoubleClick Studio environment banners to Ad words platform.

Debobrata Debnath

Jul 8, 2015, 4:07:21 AM7/8/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team

Can I use DoubleClick Studio environment banners to Ad words platform. Because one of our client having a problem when they uploading a DoubleClick Studio environment banners to adwords and they got the following error "There is internal error". Also guide us, how can we change an ad environment in a pre-made gwd banners. Please help us regarding this issue.

Thanks
Debobrata

ewschang

Jul 13, 2015, 1:05:28 PM7/13/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Debobrata,

For information regarding changing the ad environment in GWD banners, please see this article: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/gwdbeta/environment/gwdbeta/OvvG6Kg4P7c/WZYhqCwbZ3kJ

I have tried uploading DoubleClick banners (just banner, no expandable) to my AdWords account and they seem okay. Would you please ask your client to contact AdWords? The internal error problem might be related to their account settings in AdWords.

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)