Videos needs absolute addresses in DBLClick

Kevin

Oct 3, 2013, 3:49:00 PM10/3/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I have found that when publishing a custom expandable ad using DoubleClick Studio that the video loads when I host it on a server somewhere else and use an absolute address.  It didn't seem to work when I tried uploading the video to DBLClick.

Just an observation, but maybe I was doing something wrong.

-Kevin

Kishore Subramanian

Oct 3, 2013, 4:41:31 PM10/3/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

I just tried an Expandable Ad with a Video. When I uploaded the creative to Studio, I selected the index.html and the video file from my file system.The video works in DCLK Studio preview.

- Kishore (GWD team)

Kevin

Oct 3, 2013, 4:50:48 PM10/3/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Was it a custom expandable ad?  Maybe I did something wrong.  I'll try it again and report back.

Thanks