Your asset contains invalid Google Web Designer creative asset format: Expandible

sandra....@lastminute.com

Sep 19, 2017, 6:38:26 AM9/19/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello!
Hope you are well!!

We have made a expandible banner for DBM and when we try to upload the file in DBM platform we get this message: Your asset contains invalid Google Web Designer creative asset format: Expandible. We have no idea about it! We have checked it with the validation tool in GWD and everything was right so... :(

Could you please help us?
Thanks a lot!!!!

screenshot-1.png

San Khong

Sep 19, 2017, 11:49:55 AM9/19/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Sandra,

When you upload a creative directly to DBM, expandable is not supported. Since DBM and DoubleClick Studio share the same environment (gwd-doubleclick), the Ad Validator doesn't give a warning because it's possible that you are developing a creative for DoubleClick Studio in which expandable is allowed.

San
Google Web Designer team
Message has been deleted

sandra....@lastminute.com

Sep 21, 2017, 3:58:20 AM9/21/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Thanks a lot for you answer!!
I was talking with the girl who upload the banner and she told me that she did not upload to DBM (sorry for the wrong info), she tried to upload to DCM (Doubleclick campaign manager). In this case, what is the problem, the same one? if we would want to upload our banner, wich platform do we have to use to?

lot of thanks for you help!!

San Khong

Sep 21, 2017, 12:34:07 PM9/21/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Uploading directly to DCM has the same restriction with expandable. You will want to look into DoubleClick Studio. You may find this article helpful: Get DoubleClick Studio access

Thanks,