Feature request: publishing directly to google sites and blogger.

Tarad Alfandi

Oct 2, 2013, 4:09:58 AM10/2/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I would  love to see this feature added in the future.

Jaz

Nov 21, 2013, 11:50:23 PM11/21/13
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Excellent feature request Tarad, we'll log this and review as a team.

thx!
jaz

Jasmine Rogers
Program Manager, GWD

ashok.th...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2014, 6:34:05 AM1/21/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jasmine!

On the same note, can we have more autonomy in terms of creating number of pages in blogger using GW.

Currently I have a domain that I parked in blogger. I use a template with certain customization. But it does not allow me to create more than a certain number of pages. I know that this is more a question of domain management than design. But I think somewhere both of these issues meet.

It would be great to have this feature when GW is connected to Blogger. Such an autonomy in terms of managing the look and functionality at the same time, might result in more users shifting towards Google platforms.

And while we are at it, can I add a customizable cart and payment gateway features to the wishlist. Most of the start-ups will find it incredibly useful. This means that any tech-savvy entrepreneur with an idea can buy a domain, create a custom-website and start selling in a matter of hours. All for free.

Thanks,
Ashok.

Jaz

Jan 21, 2014, 5:49:07 PM1/21/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I do see we have a feature request for integration with Blogger, but will also log your request for customizable cart and payment gateway!

thx

Rapolu Ramchandhar Reddy

May 28, 2014, 2:55:29 AM5/28/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Can we have google sites open feature with GWD. that makes sense to use google products seamlessly.

cpa....@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2015, 5:03:17 PM9/23/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Es absurdo tener herramientas separadas del resto de aplicaciones de Google.
Espero que este proyecto no quede abandonado y realmente lleguen a integrarlo con Google Sites.
Incluso me atrevería a imaginar que la creación de Scripts de Google fuera posible en el futuro, con integración a Google Drive y mucho más allá para crear addons para Google Chrome y aplicaciones para Android.
Por ahora el nombre Google Web Designer no es acertado, pienso que el nombre es muy grande para lo que hace realmente la aplicación.