How can I get GWD previous version? (Problems of v.2.0.0)

jellos...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2017, 12:38:01 AM11/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I have a project which I have been working since last week. However today, after this 2.0.0 version update, I found several problems while I was working on My project html which is completely fine till before this update.
First, It's extremely slow. I had worked very this project right a day before, so I can sure that this problem is caused by updated GWD's performance. I can't hardly continue my work because of this.

Second, preview doesn't work properly. It keeps crashing with my chrome plugins. I have to use this tool after I deleted all of my plugins. but the most frustrating thing is It doesn't previewing what I exactly doing! For example, when I make a event which make current page stop animating in this step, It previews this page properly however after I make several change like adding keyframe, moving keyframe, sort of, I suddenly previewing rather odd page, sometimes it move object which shouldn't move at that point, or sometimes it ignore all of event I made.

and last, problem that I wrote above still exist in publishing progress. I can't publish my project properly since today! It was fine yesterday! and I didn't change a thing today.

So, for all these reasons, please make me use GWD previous version. Could you help me with that?

San Khong

Nov 16, 2017, 7:49:27 PM11/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I'm so sorry to hear that you are running into these problems. Please help us look into the issues so we can find the fix for them.

For preview, please try turning off Preview ads over HTTP to see if it fixes the issue. Edit > Preferences > Advanced, uncheck the preview ads over HTTP option and save.

We would like to look into the performance issues. Would you please share the author file with us? Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip.. and share the zip file with us either in this post or to gwd-s...@google.com.

Please also let us know what problem you ran into with publish.

Looking forward to hear from you.
San
Google Web Designer team

San Khong

Dec 5, 2017, 6:25:24 PM12/5/17
to Google Web Designer beta
We just released an update to Google Web Designer that should fix the performance issue in files containing multiple groups. The performance should be the same as in previous version 1.9.0. We are working to enhance the performance further in Google Web Designer. Please let us know if you still experience performance degradation after the update in 2.0.2.1128.

Thank you for your patience.