How to preview a dynamic creative for remarketing outside of GWD

magnusk...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2018, 4:45:56 AM6/1/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi!

I've created a dynamic creative for remarketing from an AdWords template in GWD from my home laptop.

I need to show it to our ADs at work to get feedback on the design, is there a way to preview the creative outside of GWD with all the dynamics and feed-data working?

I have uploaded the custom .json test feed file + the zip-file to Google Drive, so I can access everything, we just aren't allowed to install GWD on our company computers on the fly due to strict IT routines.

Thankful for any help!

/Magnus

San Khong

Jun 1, 2018, 12:42:22 PM6/1/18
to Google Web Designer beta
When you preview from Google Web Designer, there is a preview folder created next to the author file. Zip up that preview folder and you should be able to unzip it and view the file in the browser with the test feed on another computer without Google Web Designer installed.

Hope it helps.
San
Google Web Designer team