Eyedropper Colour Tool

Jonnie Grieve

Feb 12, 2014, 9:31:13 AM2/12/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
GWD has a wealth of choices for adding colour to elements. Would it be possible to add an eyedropper tool to select a colour from an element that's already on the stage? So a cursor would scour the stage then you'd get the hexadecimal colour on feedback to paste into a colour tool.

Thanks.

Phil Swift

Feb 13, 2014, 12:00:53 PM2/13/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I think this may be outside the scope of GWD. There are free tools available to download elsewhere. The main focus is to give priority to intuativeness and optimising how GWD works 'as is'. Wht not ask for a magic button that will design your advert for you ; )

"Ume" Masayoshi Umeuchi

Feb 13, 2014, 12:26:36 PM2/13/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonnie,

Thank you for your advice.

Actually the eyedropper tool has been a consideration.
Please keep pushing GWD team for your favorite tool(s)!

Thanks,

Ume (GWD team)

Jonnie Grieve

Feb 13, 2014, 2:29:17 PM2/13/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ume,

I realise no application can ever be perfect but all I've done from the beginning is just make suggestions I think would make GWD better.  It might be outlandish sometimes but never any harm in asking so I'm glad the idea has at least been considered before.

Jonnie