Keyframes only being added at 3 second mark

craig...@linn.co.uk

Sep 29, 2016, 10:28:02 AM9/29/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Having an issue when adding key frames to my banner.

Any time I click "add keyframe" it keeps being added at 3 seconds and not at the place in the timeline where the mouse and time slider are.

Even worse, if I edit the opacity of any one key frame it updates every keyframe for that asset to that opacity.

I suspect there's a simple setting when creating the advert which I need to select or deselect.

I've only just started having this issue after weeks of no problems.

Google Web Designer beta

Sep 29, 2016, 4:49:12 PM9/29/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello,

Are you using the advanced Timeline mode?
Could you check the following steps?

1. Add an element on the stage
2. Move/Drag the playhead to where you would like to insert a keyframe.\
3. Right-click to Insert keyframe or hit F6 key

If that still inserts a keyframe at 3s mark, please send us your zipped cache folder and delete your cache and re-start GWD.

Thanks,
Mariko - Google Web Designer Team

craig...@linn.co.uk

Sep 30, 2016, 3:50:52 AM9/30/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Mariko,

Yeah I have done those steps before, it doesn't work.

The zipped folder seems to be too large to attach - can you please suggest another way that I can share it?

Thanks,
Craig