Wanting to create an HTML5 Fillm Stip Ad

jennygr...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2015, 8:51:55 PM6/2/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to create an HTML5 Filmstip Ad like the one you available using the Studio Layouts. http://www.richmediagallery.com/detailPage?id=8159

However, I want something customizable, where I can control how many panels and on which page I want my video ad. Using layouts seem like you can't customize anything and I can't find a "swipe" function for changing panels.

Does anyone have a clue as to

A) Can this be done in Google Web Designer and

B) What steps do I do to make it work.

I built a beautiful version for Flash with AS3, using the downloadable Doubleclick Studio template that turned out fantastic with video and everything, but I need an HTML5 version now.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be fantastic!!

Thanks -- Jenny

Jaz

Jun 4, 2015, 6:16:05 PM6/4/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenny,

Excellent request and something we're looking in to now actually. I'll update the forum when we have more to share!

thx
jaz

Program Manager, GWD

jennygr...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 12:48:22 PM6/5/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!! I'm looking forward to getting is feature available!!

The sooner the better, because I was able to show my team the AS3 version for desktops and they loved it, but of course they asked for a phone/iPad version.

I can use the version available in Doubleclick Layouts, but there is no way to customize the creative any further than uploading your own images and video. But you can't arrange the panels differently or ad/remove features.

Thanks Jaz!!

Jaz

Jun 5, 2015, 1:14:27 PM6/5/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Makes complete sense, we're right there with you! I'll update as soon as I have more info.

Have a wonderful weekend!

jaz
Program Manager, GWD