Adding... Pages?

Eve

May 14, 2018, 8:54:56 PM5/14/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Pardon me if this is perhaps kind of a silly question, but I started a project originally intending to keep it limited to one page, and therefore, when I was prompted to choose what kind of project I was going to create on the "Create New Blank File" dialog box, I chose to go with "HTML".

As I made progress with my project, however, I found myself needing to create a new page... but since I had not chosen to create an "HTML with Pages", I found myself without the ability to create any new pages.

I really don't wanna have to start the whole project over just so i can add a page. Is there a solution for me or am I dunked?

San Khong

May 15, 2018, 7:23:08 PM5/15/18
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eve,

The easiest way is to create a new HTML with Pages document, and copy and paste all elements from your HTML to the new HTML with Pages document.

Or you can also switch to code view to copy all elements in <body> in the HTML doc over to <div class="gwd-page-content page1-content"> in the HTML with Pages doc and also copy all styles over as well.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team