HTML5 graphic assets not displaying on mobile devices

actualcha...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 12:03:44 AM6/7/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I'm creating HTML5 ads using the Google Web Designer, but when I view certain files on a mobile device (iPhone 6), some image files don't appear, unless I hold and drag the screen.

I've tried to look through the code to see if there's something I can fix, but so far no luck.

http://curtispartners.com.au/tazer320/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Chad

Message has been deleted

San Khong

Jun 8, 2017, 12:35:04 PM6/8/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Chad,

Please share the author file with us. File > Save as zip..., upload the zip to drive and share the url with us.

There's some quirks on iOS with animation and 3d and there are workaround. With the file, we can help you identify the issues and the workaround for them.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team