any picture( or pseudo-jpg ) link that jumps to my created html-5

loongs...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 2:10:01 AM4/28/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Question 1, can someone give me a link or a few words to find that page of instructions that shows me how to upload the completed created html-5 to a server so that a link can be sent to my friends to view my html-5. BUT what server, for example uploading to my account in Google Drive will not work, I guess

Question 2 Can the link that jumps to my created html-5 now uploaded to [a certain server] which should be able to be sent to all email and social media and works by jumping to my html-5, can it be made into a picture or pseudo-picture, html-5 produced inside China' servers automatically comes with a link embedded in a picture and the title and wording description and a small picture is custom made by the end-user like me a novice. Do you or can you develop something neat and easy for novice.