Previous banner builds show white when I open them

emmyl...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2017, 11:05:46 AM11/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
The new release has screwed up my banners - am now having issue seeing my previous banner builds - when I open them they show completely white - previewing them in a browser I can see everything is still there but I can make edits within Google Web Designer as I can't see anything - see attached screenshot
Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 19.43.31.png

emmyl...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2017, 11:36:44 AM11/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
To add some additional information - I'm on High Sierra so don't know if that's an issue. However what's happened is it's reset all my image assets to Width 0 and Height 0. Therefore nothing shows - why would it do that?

When I open a previous banner build all image assets have no size associated with them. This is a massive bug and I suggest its looked into ASAP.

San Khong

Nov 21, 2017, 3:19:40 PM11/21/17
to Google Web Designer beta
We just released a new build that fixes the issue with image rendering on stage with auto W and H. Can you please relaunch to check it out?

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team