james f

Jan 30, 2017, 6:22:55 PM1/30/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Using Google Web Designer. Can I customize what video Controls are displayed?
For instance can I remove 3 icons that are for "connect", Pullout or flyout and "full screen"?
Is there are more advanced method of doing this as I see here:

Can I edit the HTML / JavaScript directly and publish the file?

Thanks!

San Khong

Jan 31, 2017, 1:17:33 PM1/31/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi James,

Yes you can edit HTML and JavaScript directly in codeview and publish the file.  Here is a post with examples on how to customize video controls.

San
Google Web Designer team

icv...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017, 7:29:09 PM1/31/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Great Thanks for the help!
I read that post.
One basic question... How do i "import" or load your examples in GWD? so that I can experiment?
I tried "opening" the CustomVideoControls.html, But of course all of the Javascript and CSS is missing.
Thanks for helping me out.

icv...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017, 7:46:06 PM1/31/17
to Google Web Designer beta
OK I openeed the file (from the other post) MHTest.html
That gives me the project to work with.
Im curious about the difference in implementing video controls as described here:
https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/2792549
vs. how it is done in your examples..

I'm going to read the other post carefully and try to edit the controls in the test file..
Thanks for any additional help and guidance