Google web design for wordpress

Super Marilena

May 7, 2018, 1:22:29 PM5/7/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi, I created an animation with google web design and I want to upload it to my site in Wordpress 4.9.5 but it is not displayed.
Is there an updated guide for publishing the animation on Wordpress?

Super Marilena

May 7, 2018, 1:58:17 PM5/7/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Not knowing how to proceed I published the animation locally, uploaded the image files to the root of the host, copied the contents of the index.html file and pasted it into a text widget provided by Wordpress but it does't work.

Kent

May 7, 2018, 2:09:01 PM5/7/18
to Google Web Designer beta
I don't have a confirmed workflow for Wordpress but this might work:
Upload the GWD published folder to your site, then create an iFrame on your Wordpress page, and point the source to the index page in the published folder.
There may be a lot of JS & CSS files included in the published folder which need to be preserved.

Hope that helps,

Kent
Google Web Designer team