Publishing to Studio - Can't find campaigns

william.w...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 4:49:39 AM2/20/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I've created my banner, built the layout and defined all the dynamic elements. Now I want to test it with Studio. When I publish the ad the input areas find- and give me access to both Account and Advertiser but not any campaigns. When I manually write in the campaign name already existing in Studio it tells me it already exists. Well great, but then why can't I use it?

Any suggestions on what I should do to make the campaign accessible as I try to publish my ad?

Best Regards,

William | Designer

San Khong

Feb 20, 2018, 6:04:33 PM2/20/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi William,

From Google Web Designer, did you have any problem creating a new campaign while publishing to Studio? For existing campaign, you should be able to type in the first 3 characters and see the suggestive campaign name in the dropdown.

Sorry I'm not clear whether you have a problem with creating a new campaign from Google Web Designer, or accessing an existing campaign or both?

You can also email us your Account and Advertiser name so we can try it here on our end as well. gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

william.w...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2018, 2:54:13 AM2/21/18
to Google Web Designer beta
I'm having problems with both actually. It won't show and give me access to existing campaigns, and when I create a new in GWD and publish from there it won't publish the files correctly.

I'll send you an email with the Account and Advertiser name so you can see on your end.