content outside the frame

thijsde...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2016, 6:08:33 AM6/7/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello everyone,

I am trying to make an ad with GWD, but I have a problem.
I want a blank frame with content sliding in from all sides.
But when I preview the ad you can see the content being outside the frame.
How can I fix that you only see the content when it's inside the frame?

You would really help me with this information :)

Sukhbir Kaur

Jun 7, 2016, 5:24:18 PM6/7/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Thijs ,

Can you please check if the overflow is set to visible ? Switch to Code view and look for the below code

    .gwd-lightbox {
      overflow: visible;
    }
update it to
    .gwd-lightbox {
      overflow: hidden;
    }

Let me know if this works for you. If not please send us your file at gwd-s...@google.com so we can debug this internally.

Thanks
Sukhbir
(Google Web Designer Team)

breite...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2016, 5:38:29 AM11/21/16
to Google Web Designer beta
I do have the same issue, but before the update it was always working well.

breite...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2016, 5:38:57 AM11/21/16
to Google Web Designer beta

Sukhbir Kaur