device optimsation and seo settings

madhujadhav jadhav

May 6, 2016, 10:25:18 AM5/6/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Dear sir,
 I have built website www.kalikaelectricals.com. it built in 1024 width and 768 height. I have set viewport= match-device-port. Also All text tags and images buttons dimensions sets to %. My pages are having px setting and it is not showing % option.can I set words % also. my website is not mobile friendly. On mobile I have to scroll horizontally and vertically. On 1360X 768 desktop my website doesn't stretch out.  it is showing white patch vertically at the right side. please tell me how fix this problem. please tell me in code view and design view.
                                       Also how to do seo settings . I have put in header H1 name and keywords. but when I search servomotor repairing in Google search my website doesn't appear in any search result pages. if i search kalaika electricals then my website shows in second page in Google search. please provide me information about how to set seo setting in code view for specific keywords.
Thanks in Advance
Madhusudan Jadhav