Volume Control in Youtube Component

mikebla...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2014, 4:18:54 PM11/28/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm trying to add a Youtube component that autoplays on mute, but still gives the user the option to unmute in the controls. When I preview my design, the controls only show play control, CC, settings, and the youtube logo.

Any help is much appreciated!

Sukhbir Kaur

Dec 1, 2014, 3:07:38 PM12/1/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mike ,

 If you previewing the YT video  in mobile devices then  you need to use  Mobile device  vol controls to  mute / un-mute audio in Youtube .    You can try this URL to see the same results in devices:

For Desktop browser Preview :

 Please select “Muted” and “Autoplay” option in  Properties section for  Youtube Component . and on preview  Mute / un-mute option will appear .

 Please let me know if this help .

Thanks

Sukhbir

(GWD Team)

Sukhbir Kaur

Dec 2, 2014, 6:04:32 PM12/2/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike ,

If  you are previewing this in desktop then please try changing the Youtube component width in Properties panel to more than 300 px

See  this link for more details

Thanks
Sukhbir
(GWD Team)