Zip rejected in DC studio: gwddoubleclick_min.js contains fullscreen expand code

josef

Jun 3, 2015, 5:05:53 AM6/3/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to upload a GWD zip to DC studio to an in-page creative but it keeps getting rejected:

foo.zip rejected: gwddoubleclick_min.js contains fullscreen expand code, however this creative format doesn't support fullscreen expand.

I have tried this with a blank creative and still get the error.

I dont seem to have any options to remove the f/s expand code. The only workaround seems to be to make it into an expanding creative...

Sukhbir Kaur

Jun 3, 2015, 11:42:27 AM6/3/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josef ,

 I'm unable to reproduce this issue .All the Ads type files upload to studio  without any issue.

Is this Ad created as banner or expandable  type   in GWD ?  Did you edit the file in code view ?

Can you also check if you  are using the latest  GWD version  1.3.2.0521 .

If possible ,could you please send us your  source .zip file @ gwd-s...@google.com  so we can debug this further .

Thanks
Sukhbir
(GWD Team)

josef

Jun 4, 2015, 5:05:15 AM6/4/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sukhbir,

Thanks for looking into this.

Did I mention that I unticked the "inline local files" option? I'm doing this so I can get lighter initial file for polite loading.

In any case this should still work right? I'm attaching a blank GWD Banner (non-expanding) file if you want to try and replicate the issue. I am using the latest GWD.

Thanks
Jose
banner.zip

Sukhbir Kaur

Jun 4, 2015, 12:11:43 PM6/4/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josef,

Thanks for the information .  I was able to reproduce the issue  where during publishing a banner file  with  Inline local file  unchecked throws error  in studio.

I have logged a  bug  on your behalf . I'll update this thread once we have a fix .

As a workaround :  Please keep the Inline local files  option checked  during publishing a banner file to Studio

Thanks
Sukhbir
(GWD Team)

josef

Jun 5, 2015, 5:01:04 AM6/5/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

BTW - I think there is a related bug with the Publish to DC Studio feature in GWD where it uploads to 90% and then throws an error: "Publish to DoubleClick Studio Error: could not upload files".

Sukhbir Kaur

Jun 5, 2015, 1:17:06 PM6/5/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Yes thats the same issue as mentioned earlier in the Post .

 You will encounter the error If you uncheck  Inline local files   during  publishing a file Locally and then upload to studio or  with publish to studio   option .

--Sukhbir

San Khong

Jul 7, 2015, 5:09:16 PM7/7/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jose,

This has been fixed in Studio.  You should be able to upload zip with files not inline to Studio.

Thanks,
San
GWD Team
This conversation is locked