Banner not playing or loading on IE

已查看 350 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

rachel tan

未读,
2016年7月28日 02:46:152016/7/28
收件人 Google Web Designer beta
I keep having loading issue with the banners when i open in IE. It doesn't play the animation, it just showing the stage background. Is anyone having this issue? I really need some help with it please.

rika

未读,
2016年7月29日 12:59:122016/7/29
收件人 Google Web Designer beta
Hi rachel,

Which IE version do you use?  Do you see any error in the browser?

If you still see the issue, please attach the pre-published file so that we can take a look.

Thanks,
Rika
(Google Web Designer team)

christopher....@gmail.com

未读,
2016年8月3日 17:20:172016/8/3
收件人 Google Web Designer beta
I'm experiencing the same issue in IE 11.

The animated banner works everywhere but in IE 11 where it loads a blank white page.

It appears to be happening universally with IE 11 and not just isolated to one machine.

Running IE with no extensions does not resolve the issue. There are no ad blockers installed. IE is not in private mode.

Compatibility mode shows the banner with no images or animation on the end frame.

Rebuilding out the banner from scratch results in the same issue.

Google Web Designer beta

未读,
2016年8月4日 12:29:152016/8/4
收件人 Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

Can any of you attach the sample file to this post so that we can take a look?

rachel tan

未读,
2016年8月10日 23:01:212016/8/10
收件人 Google Web Designer beta
Hi Rika,

Thanks for replying. I've gotten feedback from the google support team :)

Google Web Designer beta

未读,
2016年8月11日 11:03:542016/8/11
收件人 Google Web Designer beta
Hi Rachel,

Glad you have been helped.  Thanks for letting us know.

i...@allismachine.com

未读,
2017年8月23日 05:09:422017/8/23
收件人 Google Web Designer beta
Hi there, I'm getting the same thing? Just a white page in Internet Explorer ! Please help!
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子