can't create new documents

pablo....@imaginachile.com

Mar 1, 2016, 10:58:27 AM3/1/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello,

When I try to create a new empty file I can't go through the properties screen. The 'accept' button doesn't respond and an empty folder is created on the destination.

I tried reinstalling the application but it doesn't work.

Can you help me to solve this issue?

I attached a video showing the problem.

Thanks a lot.

gwdissue.mp4

Jaz

Mar 1, 2016, 5:14:41 PM3/1/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Pablo,

Our apologies for the issue you're running in to. Would you please quit Google Web designer, delete the cache folder, restart your machine and relaunch to see if the issue is fixed?

Cache location:
  • Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Google Web Designer\data\cache
  • Mac: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Google/Web Designer/data/cache
  •  Note : The Library directory is hidden by default on the Mac.
                     In Finder, click on the Go menu, hold down the alt/option key and Library should be displayed.
  • Linux: ~/.local/share/google-web-designer/data/cache
thx
jaz
Program Manager
Google Web Designer

Pablo Retamal

Mar 2, 2016, 8:29:29 AM3/2/16
to Google Web Designer beta
HI Jaz,

I've deleted the cache folder and it works now.

Thank you very much!

Jaz

Mar 2, 2016, 2:04:50 PM3/2/16
to Google Web Designer beta
You're very welcome! Have a wonderful week Pablo!
This conversation is locked