Doubleclick Environment = White Banner Preview

in...@circecorpdesign.com

Sep 13, 2016, 5:33:43 AM9/13/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I use GWD for some time already, but I have a problem when I make banners in doubleclick environment.

After the first save, when I check the preview (Chrome), I don't see the banner.

It seem that is attributed opacity = 0 to the <body>.

But this problem occurs every time that I work in doubleclick environment.
How can I fix the problem?

I've seen similar questions but are dated almost a year ago .... any new solution?

(I also checked for html (https://h5validator.appspot.com/dcm) banners are correct ... but I still can not present a preview, and I don't know if once uploaded on Studio these banners can work)

thanks

Google Web Designer beta

Sep 15, 2016, 3:27:41 PM9/15/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

Have you tried preview in other browsers (such as Safari or Firefox) and do they show the same problem as Chrome?

Can you check if there is any Ad Blocker extension installed in the browser? Please disable the Ad Blocker and try preview again.

If the problem still happens, can you open the console in Chrome (Right mouse click and select "Inspect" then go to Console tab) and look for any errors?

Thanks,
Emily
(Google Web Designer Team)