Should I manually add a Google Font if my add is not a DoubleClick or AdWords unit?

Jonathan Salas

Aug 19, 2015, 3:32:02 PM8/19/15
to Google Web Designer beta
I'd like to use a Google Font, but I don't know if I should manually download and then add the font to my zip file if my add is not a DoubleClick or AdWords unit?

Thanks.

Jaz

Aug 19, 2015, 5:36:20 PM8/19/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Jonathan,

While you can build your ad with Google Fonts using our tool, whether it's allowed where you are serving the ad is another matter. If it's possible, I would look at the requirements of the place you are serving the ad, that should help provide a bit of clarity.

Let us know if you need anything more!

thx
jaz
Program Manager, GWD