[IE10] Event on timeline fires on initial page after page change

micsun-al

Feb 9, 2016, 6:03:07 PM2/9/16
to Google Web Designer beta
On Internet Explorer 10, there seems to be an issue where events on the time line activates even if the page changed away from that page before it triggered.

This does not seem to reproduce for other browsers.

page-intro...
... add a click event that changes to the next page ("page-resolve" for instance)
... at 5 seconds, add an event that triggers some video playback or or just a console.log (or something you can see happen when not actively in the page)

Repro:
  1. Start the ad
  2. In 'page-intro', click the exit element that transitions to the next page before the event happens.
Result:
  1. The transition to the next page happens correctly (in the console, I see the events for page attached/detached happening).
  2. After the time interval passes, the event from the initial page executes (the video playback or console log you added to 'page-intro').
Notes:
  • I tried adding a gwd.actions.timeline.pause() in the event that gets triggered in the page-intro, but that seems to not stop the event from triggering.
  • In gwd-pagedeck documentation (https://support.google.com/webdesigner/answer/6279926) it seems to indicate there is a method called "getCurrentPage" on it but I'm not seeing it.

Thank you!

micsun-al

Feb 17, 2016, 5:03:30 PM2/17/16