SVG Events / Clickable Inside Shape Only?

tdh.a...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016, 2:25:47 PM1/21/16
to Google Web Designer beta
I've been playing around with GWD and it's pretty awesome so far. I have a question about SVG. I've been able to successfully import an SVG asset and double click on it to see all the shapes inside. I've also been able to then right-click on a shape and Add an event to it. I tried adding a custom event that would detect a mouseclick and then launch a javascript alert, however, nothing happened. I did the same thing on a "path" object using the pen tool and it worked perfectly.

Is there a way to attach events to shapes inside an SVG? Also, I wanted to make sure that the mouseclick or mouseover was only detected "inside" the shape, not the overall bounding box. Is this possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jason Long

Feb 3, 2016, 12:56:43 PM2/3/16
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Sorry for the inconvenience.  We had a bug on file and we will keep you posted once the issue is fixed.

Thanks,
Jason