Blogger Template Design

harig...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2015, 11:49:07 PM1/2/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hai I own a Blog Pc-updates.blogspot.com the template which i am using now is a someones template. i wish to create my own template for my blog. Is it possible to create blogger template on "Google Web Designer" tool ,in case if it is possibe tell me how to start over.If not suggest me best software for creating template. Hope so I will get best solutions. Thank You Have Awesome days.

adeel.f...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2015, 5:41:17 PM1/3/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Off course you can use it but if you want to use gwd for making a blogger template you need to be fluent in xml the core language of blogger template but if you want a simple drag and drop method "Artisteer" is the best solution......

Kevin

Jan 15, 2015, 10:49:06 AM1/15/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Install Wordpress

maryle...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2016, 2:08:40 AM2/4/16
to Google Web Designer beta
As Kevin said, you can install wordpress that is free and open-source CMS based on PHP and MySQL. You can switch from Blogger to Wordpress without losing Google rankings. You can look up some related tutorials by Google search. Wordpress is pretty popular and diversified blogging system, you can adjust the layout as you want. Besides you can download many amazing themes to make the blog more attractive and impressive. I'm using wordpress blog with a free Acool theme. You might have new ideas for your blog after you preview the amazing wordpress theme demo:https://www.coothemes.com/

careenj...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 4:37:11 AM1/23/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Recently Blogspot has evolved to a much bigger community and we can also see free blogger templates released for the blogger with regular updates. Blogspot is the first CMS everyone use and is the favorite blogging platform of many as Google own it. Many websites give away a lite version of their paid template to us and it is a boon to the blogging community. The free version is all we need to start our business blog from scratch.
https://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/other-training-courses/digital-marketing-training-institute-in-chennai

faysal ezaz

Apr 28, 2018, 4:08:24 PM4/28/18
to Google Web Designer beta
I am facing the same problem in my story and ebooks reading blog bhootgoyenda.blogspot.com Now I am using default but they have lack of design in side bar and body. I used some free template but they are full of their credit link.