Tapable areas with hyperlink

maziyar mehranfar

Apr 8, 2014, 5:50:34 AM4/8/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
Today is my first day of using GWD with no experience with html, so its pretty much difficult to get what i want from GWD. I have a network image with couple of switches and routers i want to make them each separately tapable and assosiate a hyperlink (telnet://127.0.0.1:2101) to them. so far i create a tapareas for each device but when i go to event and click on plus button, on the action column i cant see url or hyperlink, maybe i am doing it completely wrong, appreciate you help.

ewschang

Apr 8, 2014, 4:58:24 PM4/8/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maziyar,

You can use the Exit Action in the Action column. When you select the Exit action, you will be able to enter the URL for the Tap Area in the Configuration column. (Make sure to enter a name for Metrics ID as well if you are creating ad for DoubleClick Studio environment.) Can you try again and see if it works for you?

Please also check out our GWD how-to videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2FYFz_AQaKBMyrZe1Rrqyg. I hope they are useful to help you get familiar with GWD.

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)