Just a web page that will allow some HTML code to use the PAYPAL button to pay for HOA dues

Curtis Terling

Jan 4, 2018, 6:01:45 PM1/4/18
to Google Web Designer beta

Can I use this web design software to create a one page website on internet, that I can copy some HTML code that Paypal created for me, to allow a button on this page to use PAYPAL as a portal for dues payments?

I have never done this before, and need some first hand help.

I currently use an free HOA website, that allows me to create a link, and not allow be to imbed code into. So the link will point to this web page, and the web page must be able to be created, with the code inserted using an HTML editor, that when the link is accessed thru this HOA free site, it will take them to this page with a PAYPAL button, that will, I hope take them to PAYPAL to make payment...

thanks for all your help...
Curt