Problem when editing text

Darren Ings

Aug 10, 2016, 5:03:08 AM8/10/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi All

This is mainly aimed at the developers I would imagine.

I have a MPU created with text boxes on etc. I am going in to edit the text box and all seems well. I update the text/resize it. But when I click out of it, it then looses all the styles and makes the text about 4 times bigger. I'm guessing it must be a bit of a bug as it has happened several times on different templates.

Also one other function the I can't seem to find that I think used to be there is the option to strike through text. Has this option been taken away?

Thanks