Publishing and previewing not working in Chrome

eu.sunt...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2016, 7:02:26 AM9/28/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi, I'm trying to make an HTML5 banner, I have no coding experience, but it only seems to work in Firefox, in Chrome it just shows a blank page. Published it locally and turned off the Mozilla prefix and it's still just a blank page in Chrome. I don't have any strange characters or anything like that in the banner. How can I get it to work?

Google Web Designer beta

Sep 28, 2016, 1:08:27 PM9/28/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

Can you double check whether there is any Ad Blockers installed in your Chrome? Please disable it and try preview again (you may need to restart Chrome after disabling the Ad Blockers).

Also, do you have any special characters in your project file name? There is a known issue that preview would not work on Windows when the project file name contained character with accent.

If the problem still happens, can you open the console in Chrome (Right mouse click and select "Inspect" then go to Console tab) and look for any errors?

Thanks,
Emily
(Google Web Designer Team)